Access the visual editor
All you need is a computer on the same local network to manage your TimeSquAir.
Use your favorite internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the most tested.
Avoid Microsoft Edge which seems to have a very strange behavior). Also some Android tablets seems unable to resolve .local addresses.
in the address bar.
The final “/” may be omitted, depending of the browser.
If you used the settings page to rename your device, say, to “myBox”, the browser adress will be:
If it does not work !
- make sure you are on the same local network
- be aware that some electronic router may block that address
- Try the IP address (the four dot separated numbers at are displayed at the launch time) something like http://192.168.0.23
Last but not least: plug a Screen on the HDMI port, and look at the console for some errors.
Now you get the usual boring legal notices that you should of course accept.
Registering is not mandatory.
The account has two purposes:
- first it allows us to communicate with you, sending news and (most important) update informations.
- second, it is used as an identifier for cloud services
The account is the only way for us to get your email and stay in touch with you: fill is seriously (and read the inbox!).
Be aware that cloud communications are securized with two cryptographic key pairs, which are sent to the server in the registering process: if you use a device name that is already in use in you account, its keys will be overriden on the server and the old device cloud communication will not be allowed anymore.