The ThingBox v1.4.0
What’s new ?
Node-red v.0.8.1 has been installed.
Node-Red is no more launched by itself when the ThingBox boots.
Now, an express application has been installed and it’s this application which is launched and starts Node-Red.
What does it change ?
- Node-red directory
The node-red directory is no more /root/node-red. The new node-red directory is /root/thethingbox/node_modules/node-red.
The flows are now named automatically flows.json and are in the directory /root/thethingbox/node_modules/node-red/flows/local/.
Recall : The file is reachable on the network explorer :
\\name of the TTB\TheThingBox\root\thethingbox\node_modules\node-red\flows\
- Distance :
- Calculate the distance between two GPS coordinates.
- Timestamp :
- Receives a message, adds the timestamp in msg.timestamp and sends the message.
- Owntracks :
- Sends in msg.payload.latitude and msg.payload.longitude the GPS coordinate.
- Carriots, Emoncms, Evrythng, Tinamous, Ubidots, Xively :
- They now send the timestamp to the website to synchronise the storage.
- HiveMQ :
- Bug fixed